Blood Home > Generic Lovenox
Lovenox used to be available only as a brand-name drug. However, generic versions are now being sold as well. The FDA has given generic Lovenox an "AP" rating, which means it is considered equivalent to the brand-name drug.
Can I Buy Generic Lovenox?Lovenox® (enoxaparin sodium) is a prescription medication used to treat and prevent blood clots. It is also approved to prevent various complications of certain heart-related "events" (such as heart attacks). Lovenox belongs to a group of medications known as low molecular weight heparins.
- Enoxaparin sodium 30 mg prefilled syringes (0.3 mL)
- Enoxaparin sodium 40 mg prefilled syringes (0.4 mL)
- Enoxaparin sodium 60 mg prefilled syringes (0.6 mL)
- Enoxaparin sodium 80 mg prefilled syringes (0.8 mL)
- Enoxaparin sodium 100 mg prefilled syringes (1 mL)
- Enoxaparin sodium 120 mg prefilled syringes (0.8 mL)
- Enoxaparin sodium 150 mg prefilled syringes (1 mL).
- Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Watson Pharma, Inc.
- Winthrop U.S.