Blood Home > Nascobal
Drug InteractionsThis medication may react with a few other medicines (see Nascobal Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderTalk with your healthcare provider prior to using Nascobal if you have:
- Leber's disease (also known as hereditary optic neuropathy, a rare condition that causes loss of vision)
- Any infection, including an upper respiratory tract infection
- A runny or stuffy nose or seasonal allergies
- Been told you have low levels of folic acid or iron
- A habit of drinking alcohol on a regular basis
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Nascobal and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Nascobal and Breastfeeding).