Blood Home > Nascobal Side Effects
Serious Side EffectsSome side effects of Nascobal are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Burning, tingling, or pricking sensations of the skin
- Swelling or tenderness in one or both legs
- Swelling of the arms, hands, legs, ankles, or feet
- Fever, sore throat, or other signs of infection
- Nervousness or anxiety
- A swollen or painful tongue
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing.
Final ThoughtsYou may experience some or none of the side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while using Nascobal or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.