Blood Home > Rivaroxaban
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking rivaroxaban if you have:
- A bleeding disorder (not a clotting disorder)
- Intestinal or stomach ulcers or bleeding
- Bleeding in the brain
- An aneurysm
- Plans to receive spinal or epidural anesthesia or spinal puncture
- A prosthetic heart valve
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, liver failure, or cirrhosis
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Xarelto and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Xarelto and Breastfeeding).