Blood Home > Trental
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Kidney or liver disease
- Previous bleeding in the head or retina, or other bleeding complications
- Low blood pressure (hypotension) or are currently taking blood pressure medications
- Any allergies, including allergies to pentoxifylline, caffeine, theophylline, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Trental and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Trental and Breastfeeding).